Galorath Federal is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level expert administrative support for two Divisional Chiefs, the Business Management Division and the Contracts Management Division, as part of a large Army program office.
Plan and coordinate meetings, provide administrative support, correspondence, and gather background information to support senior officials’ attendance.
Maintain calendars, coordinate daily activities, and travel schedules to resolve conflicting priorities and requirements and ensure support for attendance at high profile meetings.
Manage complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate the pre-planning of trips
Prepare correspondence to comply with established standards and appropriate for senior level government officials. Prepare required reports and presentations.
Greet visitors and escort of high-level officials.
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with schedule management using Microsoft Outlook for senior or executive officers
- Experience with or ability to learn the on-line defense travel system
- Secret clearance required
The qualified candidate will have the:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience to work in a fast moving, stressful environment
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with agency stakeholders
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent time management and organizational skills
Galorath is 100% Employee Owned!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Company sponsored Long Term Disability
Company sponsored Life/AD&D
AFLAC Voluntary Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts (dependent & health care)