Galorath Federal is seeking a highly motivated Contract Management Support Specialist with a minimum of 5 years direct experience supporting the PPBE cycle. Candidate will display a strong work ethic to work closely with our Government client. Successful candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, quantitative, research, analytical skills and the capability to contribute to the many budget activities that the program undertakes. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative, forward thinking and willing to help solve problems for our clients.
In your role, you will:
• Develop contract documentation for DoD procurement packages such as a Performance Work Statement, Source Selection Plan, Contract Data Requirements Lists, etc. defining requirements, research opportunities and reviews to ensure compliance with FAR/DFAR.
• Plan, develop, and review pre-award acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Performance Work Statement, Request for Proposal, Contract Data Requirements List, Requests for Information, Independent Government Cost Estimates, etc.
• Coordinate approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
• Administer a variety of contract types (Cost Plus, Fixed Price, Time & Materials, etc.).
• Oversee Indefinite Quantity/Indefinite Delivery contract vehicles.
• Prepare for and participate in government contract compliance audits.
• Prepare closeouts.
• Communicate effectively with government contract personnel and the contracting officer.
• Review and approve subcontractor invoices.
• Maintain and updates various logs.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Monitor the evaluation of bids and selection of suppliers.
• Maintain and manage customer electronic interfaces that may include, but are not limited to, SAM, GSA, CPARS, PCARSS, DCMA, FLIR internal, and customer specific electronic interfaces.
• Support inquiries from DCMA and DCAA.
• Develop/assess ECR and ECP processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• BS/BA and 5-8 years’ experience in Government contracting working with FAR/DFAR Contracts Management, as it relates to Department of the Defense (DoD) programs and major acquisition program contracts.
• Position requires a thorough understanding of FAR/DFAR requirements.
• Experience administering multiple contract types (Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Fixed Price, Time and Material, etc.).
• Must have a current Secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated analytic and negotiation skills and contracting knowledge.
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Successful candidate should be able to identify problems and solutions, maintain organized contract files,
and operate as a team player.
• Self-starter, creative, forward thinking and willing to help solve problems.
Galorath is 100% Employee Owned!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Company sponsored Long Term Disability
Company sponsored Life/AD&D
AFLAC Voluntary Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts (dependent & health care)