Galorath Federal is currently seeking an Engineering Cost Consultant supporting key customers and providing support to senior consultants. Successful candidate will have excellent communication, quantitative, research, analytical skills and the capability to contribute to some of the largest and most difficult studies that the company undertakes. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative, forward thinking and willing to help solve problems.
· Support development of Space cost analysis reports as a cost support evaluator.
· Conduct cost modeling using our full suite of cost models for hardware, electronics, electro optics, Integrated Circuits and Software cost estimation. (SEER H, IC, EOS and SEM)
· Conduct cost research engagements, analyze cost information, provide recommendations and submit reports to our Space customer.
· Support development of company cost models
· Prepare briefing materials and present the same to customer leadership.
· Qualify as an instructor in various areas.
· Receive extensive training on the analysis of space satellite systems and key cost drivers.
Undergraduate degree in Engineering. Industrial, aerospace or mechanical preferred.
Systems Engineering a plus
Cost experience a plus but not required.
Strong mathematical skills
Strong excel skills
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Good communicator, good presenter, able to organize thoughts and present the same, problem solver, pleasant demeanor, organized, problem solver, self-learner and able to work in a team.
US Citizenship is required. Applicant selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain a Government clearance.
Galorath is 100% Employee Owned!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Company sponsored Long Term Disability
Company sponsored Life/AD&D
AFLAC Voluntary Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts (dependent & health care)